• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cucv suburban

johnsr

i have been trying to find out if the millatry ever used the susburan in the cucv program? if so can i get som info on it, as i would love to have or clone on( sorry i have 5 kids and it would make the perfect family vehical).

papercu

Not in the CUCV but some was used in the
LSSV program (Good luck on finding one though). Some aftermarkets are out there.
Just google Military Suburban. Wayne

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have been trying to find out if the millatry ever used the susburan in the cucv program? if so can i get som info on it, as i would love to have or clone on( sorry i have 5 kids and it would make the perfect family vehical).
A couple of members have cloned them. Some call it a M1007 and some call it a M1029

The M1029 name is based on an upgraded M1009, since the M1028 is based on an upgraded M1008

Niether where made for the military in the original CUCV program. Just a made up vehicle.

Now the Suburban and Tahoes where used in the CUCV2 and LSSV programs.

Search this site for alot of info. www.olive-drab.com also has alot of info.

Flyingvan911

I have seen Suburbans painted green at Rosecrans near St. Joseph, MO. I don't know about the interior or what differences may be compared to the civilian Suburban. The outside looks like the civi model.

Scott67

I have the CUCVii Suburban. I’ve haven’t found any one that has one or even seen any pictures of one anywhere on the net. I won the suburban at a town auction and is 100% military issued. So yes they do exist. 403FD9FB-BDD0-4ACE-A38B-72C52C7AD6F0.jpeg9BE9C284-04DB-4D42-8C4B-FEC6F7DE13B0.png

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks