• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cucv trade

jay741

hi i am getting a cucv truck from gl as a project truck:-D. my daily driver is a 94 chevy pick up 4x4 my question is would any one want to trade a m1008 or a truck that runs 4x4 any color that is ex fire or what ever for my 1994 truck. i see these trucks going for around 1000-2000 from gl gsa auctions my truck has a kelly blue book value from 2100 fair to 2600 good condition everything runs an work good i live in ri an would need the trade to take place here.

if anyone is interested i have a lot of pics on the computer an can take as many of you like of everypart of the truck. you can send me a pm or my email is j4250@aol.com thanks

jay741

also if any one wanted to get a cucv an then trade.. the truck is a 1994 chevy 4x4 ,V6 4.3, auto 4 speed overdrive, reg cab, 6 foot bed, work truck package, new brake lines tranny lines an waterpump. 145000 miles. snow ploy prep package never plowed i got the truck at 144??? cant remember the things i have done to it are put a 160 thurmost in it new water pump wash wax new seal where the drive shaft meets the transfer case an greased all the fittings. also the tires are 16 inch an dam near new lot of thread rear axle 10 bolt 3.73 gears any question ask thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks