• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cucv turn signal fuse?

keefer

could someone please tell me what amp rating the fuze should be for the turn signals? ive been looking all over and cant find the answer. there is a five amp installed that keeps blowing, im just wondering if the previous owner put the wrong one in. if you saw the wiring in this thing, you would think the same thing. its the messiest thing i have ever seen.

keefer

other fuzes blowing

thanks antenna climber, thats what i wanted. also the horn, stoplights and blackout light fuzes all blow at the same time. anyone got any insight?

keefer

oh ya and one really strange thing is that the spot for the turn signals doesnt even have the capability of holding a fuze! somehow it still worked for a while.

Brent.Cain

you get the time Pm me and ill give you my number and ill tell you what i did to mine to cure that problem there is also a post o wrote in the elc. part you can take a look at it also