• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV winch mounted.

Oldsouthernboy

I hope to have my Hummv winch installed by time for the GA Rally. I will be there saturday due to work. I hope mud bogging is going on I hope to get dirty and maybe even use the winch. Or at least let the the OOH and AHH of a the admiring few be heard. My first rally and also my first long trip in my M1009. I hope to see all of you all there. I use a a HUMMV mounting plate for the base mount and had a frame fabbed for the it to bolt to and then mount to the front shackles. It will make a heck of bump and run nose for in the night noises.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks