• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV windows

I would like to replace all the felt lining around the windows. I think they are called channels. The upper portion lower portion and the part that runs along the little triangle window. I tried LMC but the part that runs along the little triangle window is not for my year. Has anybody replaced this stuff and can steer me in the right direction. I know its a long shot but the felt channels are falling out of my rear sliding window also:roll:

Prerunner1982

What do you mean it's not for your truck? All 73-87 (91 for blazers/burbs/Crew cabs) are basically the same. More specifically any 81-87(91) door/door parts will work.

I think what you need is on page 16 of the LMC catalog, #6, Window channel kit.

Last edited:

lavarok

What do you mean it's not for your truck? All 73-87 (91 for blazers/burbs/Crew cabs) are basically the same. More specifically any 81-87(91) door/door parts will work.

I think what you need is on page 16 of the LMC catalog, #6, Window channel kit.
Ditto, I used the LMC stuff on a M1009 and it worked perfect. By the way, the tri window seals are a PITA!!

Cucvnut

i had to take one out on my drivers side door and i need to replace it LMC has it for like 16 bucks just for the felt all the rest of the felt is there in the window is it hard to just put that part in?

Matt