• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Wiring Diagram color (except M1010)

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

bkwudzhom

Thanks Warthog for all the time and effort you have spent. I have learned a ton. For those of us constantly working on clearing electrical gremlins here is an idea. Some times it takes a while for me to trace a circuit due to time or weather restraints. (I have worked on it as little as 30mins at a time due to rain.) I have printed out the Schematic then laminated it. Now when tracing a section of the circuit I can use a grease pencil to trace the part of the circuit I have confirmed and can write down voltages at each connection point I come to on the laminate as well as any other notes I may need. When done I can clean the laminate off and save it for another day. They will last for a long time....as long as they don't get near the exhaust manifold...don't waste you time asking how I know.

cucvmule

collector of stuff
With a lot of electrical problems being asked about CUCV's lately or almost daily, I thought that maybe I would repost this thread with the colored wiring diagrams attached.

I myself use the TM's for all MV's to help with something that I may have to find. The TM's are here to use, they are extensive, and very informative. As for any machine that I own I have the Manual so that I an save time by finding it myself.

This Forum is kind enough to store information for all to use and members to contribute as they can. But it is up to you to Help yourself, and others to be gracious enough to help you to understand when posting a question and all to enjoy a common Goal, Brotherhood.

I can hope that maybe I did not ruffle any feathers by reposting, Thanx

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go to post #1 of this thread. Click on image. copy image to a file and send file to printer. repeat for each image.

rmesgt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the tip! I was able to print some of the files, but with my old eyes, they are hard for my to follow.

sgslaughter666

The wiring coming from the water in fuel sensor is that a hot wire? I assume it is but where is it getting power from the switch. I'm starting from scratch with no filter housing or sensors. Long story short someone did a gas swap going back to a 6.2 it's in a 1986 cucv if that helps. I'm horrible at explaining. Cucvs are new to me squarebodys are not. I've figured all the other wiring out. This is the only bugaboo. Thanks.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks