• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Wiring Diagram color (except M1010)

UncleSam

CUCV Wiring Diagrams color (except M1010)

I've been working on these, hope they'll help someone. If there needs to be any correction just let me know.

I corrected two with warthog's help...

Corrected Charging Circuits 09/29/2011

Attachments

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good job!!! :beer:

The diagrams in the TMs are 95% correct.

I have been posting these, with corrections as I find them, for the last couple of years.

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW, WOW, WOW, now we have no excuse for not trying to figure out our electrical problems.

[thumbzup]

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The easiest way to work on a CUCV electrical issue is to copy and paste the wiring diagram you need from the TM, save it to your computer, And then color the circuit you are working on. I use MS Paint.

Don't know how to read the diagrams? Then read the first few pages of the Troubleshooting section of the -20 or -34 manual. It will explain how to read the diagram, what the wire labels are, etc.

Then you start tracing the colored wires.

I have done this on just about every circuit in the CUCV system. I save each "new" diagram with the circuit name. That way I can go back and look at it later.

If needed I print the diagram out and take it to the truck.

Attachments

Last edited:

unaffiliated

Thanks for the diagrams. The colors certainly help. Now I know what the extra little module hanging out from under the dash is. I can now figure out why my low coolant light stays on all the time. It ain't the sensor, because I unplugged it and the light stayed on. I knew these diagrams were in the TM, I just hadn't taken the time to look them up.

oilslick

Thank you for the diagrams. I looked on Identifix and even put in a request for these diagrams and was told they are unavailable ! This has made cleaning up the wiring on my cummins repower much more doable!