• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCVs pulled from GL...

Sgt Hulka

My experience was not scientific, but in the past couple of days EVERY CUCV I've clicked on in the GL web ad on SS has come up with the notice "This Lot Removed by Sales Administrator." 1009s, 1008s, 1010, 1028... weird.

wlreeds

I think it was just Crane, IN. Looks like these were consolidated to Indianapolis as a bunch of M1009s just popped up there for sale. Doesn't look like anything any of you guys would be interested in though (not that I don't mind competition bidding these up on me or anything:twisted:)

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a question here....

If a GL site has only one employee, and he/she needs to have some short-notice time off, do they bring in a replacement or postpone the auction/inspection/release?

Inquiring minds want to know.
No, they just dont take your money and collect a 25% cancellation fee when he/she gets back from break. rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks