• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV'S WANTED!!!

res0wc18

hello all i am looking for a perfect condition/ restored cucv. I am open to either blazer or pickup. Conditions i consider for cash sale are as follows

1. 100% rust free
2. all working military stuff
3. straight and clean
4. low miles under 60k
5. has to have the brown or red interior no gray etc
6. no leaks of any kind
7. excellent all around or better

if you meet these conditions or know of someone who does email me at res0wc18@yahoo.com. This will be a cash sale. I live in washington state.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: cucvs for sale

You should probably add this to the wanted classifieds.

Welcome to SS.

res0wc18

TO ALL... MAKE SURE WHEN YOU EMAIL ME TO USE YOUR OWN WEBMAIL SERVICE FROM THE ACTUAL COMPANY IE YAHOO OOR WHATEVER. THE STEELSOLDIERS BROWSER IS ALWAYS INOPERABLE AND I DONT RECIEVE THE MAIL WHEN YOU SEND IT FROM THE SITE!!!!!

THANKS PARKER

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First I've heard of this issue Parker. There is no SS Browser, so I'm not sure what you are talking about there. The webmail function is up and working as I have tested it out on myself. By the way all caps makes it look like you are screaming your head off. If that was your intent, fine, if not, then a simple "Attention:" at the start of your message should be sufficient. Thanks.

res0wc18

oops!

didnt think of it that way. Yes for some reason the email thing isnt working when i send an email to myself from this site i never recieve it.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RE: oops!

Hmm, I'll look into the issue Parker. Do you have a Junk Mail or Spam Filter on your email? If so, you may have to maually add SS to your approved list so that mail doesn't get bounced. Just a thought.

res0wc18

Hello all i am still looking for vehicles in the condition above as no deals have been closed. Surely there is some out there? Trucks? Blazers?

mangus580

If you arent willing to do some distance, you might be out of luck. I would look again at Alfa Heavens stuff. I know its a drive... but shoot, I drove my ebay blazer 1200 miles home, and it didnt look half as nice as his!

res0wc18

yes its starting to look that way. But the reason i dont really like alfaheaven is the reasons another member listed dont remember who though, it is someone in new york. They trim the fenders leaving huge chance for rust etc, put to much tires on them etc etc. He doesnt want to customize its at all and wont presell trucks even with money up front. That is why im looking to go private, unless some one can help me with idead ir a nice way to say i dont want it like you make them? I dont know.

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
How about a M1028 with 6K orginal Miles on it? (I have the Military Paperwork).
Looks like the day it rolled off the line. Wont be Cheap...$9,500..I have 2...Only need 1. The other has 30K miles on it, $6,500..and almost as nice. I need to get a pic of it....I will keep 1 or the other..Kevin in Maryland.301.922.2009 cell.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've seen Kevin's 1028 when at Aberdeen in 05. Looks garage kept to me. Kevin, coming back to Aberdeen this year?
Kenny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks