• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cummins IP part# question

5tondeuce

Hey guys,
So i got my 813 running today that has not run in many years. Its runs great but is spraying out fuel from the injector pump front cover where the gasket is. I got the part #s from the TM,s for the gaskets. Are these part #s military specific numbers or cummins part #s, Here they are
100764 and 3035053
Thanks
Chris

ODdave

Parts for the PT pump should easily be available in the civi market

To make it easy, as pm's wont mach. Print off a pic of the TM with the part in need and take it to the dealer with you.

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
You can check your local cummins shop. Or there is one on ebay. Just search "100764 cummins gasket" or just the number and it will come up. Sorry cant post the link here.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
No problem. You can also google search 100764 Cummins Parts and you can actually get the whole rebuild gasket kit for the IP in case you need spares.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks