• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cup holders?

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
71VkewBuA2L._AC_SL1500_.jpghttps://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjLu_-ix7CCAxW_NtQBHYTFBhUYABAPGgJvYQ&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIy7v_osewggMVvzbUAR2ExQYVEAQYAyABEgL4n_D_BwE&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAASJeRoe7sMSldVywvf9QPyn_cLN5PdYB2dsX-T6R0DUxymxsmdlyM&sig=AOD64_0LwOHQ3aG6QErGJGcAnH4TyzrNeg&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwi-8_Wix7CCAxWXlGoFHfZOCSAQ9aACKAB6BAgDEB0&adurl=

Third From Texas

The problem I have with most off-the-shelf cupholder solutions is they are typically size restrictive. Work great for a beer can, won't fit a Mega-Gulp from Kwiki-Mart.

I hang a couple of these to the heater control protection bar.

Adjusts to incline angle and can hold everything from beer cans, to coffee mugs, to a fifth of whiskey. Surprisingly spill-proof.
*and has little pockets to store treats to slip into Chucky's date's drinks

91Yt+yGRIJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

20221019_124107.jpg

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The problem I have with most off-the-shelf cupholder solutions is they are typically size restrictive. Work great for a beer can, won't fit a Mega-Gulp from Kwiki-Mart.

Adjusts to incline angle and can hold everything from beer cans, to coffee mugs, to a fifth of whiskey. Surprisingly spill-proof.

View attachment 909960

View attachment 909970
After i got my little darlings back from Texas last year they told me you and 5/4 kept putting lemon 714s and morning after pills in their cereal that they never rememberd much about the camping trips !

ramdough

View attachment 909960

View attachment 909970
That is brilliant. I fortunately that link is no longer available, but great idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks