• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Curious to

sammy87

What year or years our old 5ton was it had a gas engine and my dad bought it off the city many years ago before I was around the story is it was used as a civil defense truck. We had to let it go last fall due to board of health they seen it as a pile of junk because we hadnt moved it in several years. always wanted to get it running last couple of years always have to take things into my own hands dad never seemed to wanna play with it. i miss it i guess il have to get another one gonna be multi fuel diesel tho. i think the last time it ran was in 93 when we had to pull my grandfathers house down. had to load the truck with broken concrete, big stone and concrete house

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You might get a time span as to when it was made. If its gone and you don't have the build numbers(off the frame or data plate), thats the best anyone can do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks