• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Current EUC Wait Time

jake20

Every time I’ve called, they say they’re gonna send me an email when it ships. Guess that’s a pipe dream.

HoveringHMMWV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did Govplanet send you an email stating they shipped the sf97? Or did it just randomly show up?

10 months sure is a wait lol
They actually called me on Monday to say that it would be FedEx'd within a day or so. My FedEx notice said to expect delivery on Wed, 21 Sep, but it showed up today.

jake20

I’m supposedly 14 business days or so into the Marine Corps receiving and processing the forms. Govplanet says it should be another 15 business days. Will see.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was gonna say… I’m sitting here tempted on the edge of getting a turbo slantback, and RWH casually strolls through waiting for 10 🤣
Hahahaha I asked him if I could come walk his yard. I will be 1 1/2 hours from him during Christmas and I really wanted him to fix my fording system. If I had the money I would have shipped my truck to him before I seen it.

Autonomy_Lost

My SF97 request form was submitted on 7/19/22 and I'm still waiting. When I log into my govplanet account and check the status, it just says "undefined." There is a section that says "sent to DLA" which is blank. Is this normal?

jake20

My SF97 request form was submitted on 7/19/22 and I'm still waiting. When I log into my govplanet account and check the status, it just says "undefined." There is a section that says "sent to DLA" which is blank. Is this normal?
I think you're lucky that it even has a status listed there, mine has been blank the entire time. My only source of updates has been calling govplanet every few weeks to check on it. It says "Sent to DLA" under the "SF97 Status" section though?

As far as I'm aware. TSC handles the EUC forms, and TSC is under the DLA. Meanwhile the SF97 gets handled directly by the branch that your truck was retired from, in my case, USMC.

Autonomy_Lost

I think you're lucky that it even has a status listed there, mine has been blank the entire time. My only source of updates has been calling govplanet every few weeks to check on it. It says "Sent to DLA" under the "SF97 Status" section though?

As far as I'm aware. TSC handles the EUC forms, and TSC is under the DLA. Meanwhile the SF97 gets handled directly by the branch that your truck was retired from, in my case, USMC.
Under "status" it says "undefined."

Under "sent to DLA" it is blank. I'm assuming there is supposed to be a date there, but there is nothing.

1663593323973.png

Mine is also a USMC truck.

jake20

Ah I guess you're in the same boat as me it seems, my section is completely blank however, not even "undefined".

The govplanet employee I spoke to told me that "sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. What I believe the actual case to be is whether or not they feel like updating the status lol

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What do you do with all of these trucks? I think you bid on my truck? Lol I have truck envy RWH. I only have 2 and that’s a bad week for you. Lol
well, they sit till I’ve got enough time to assess them, see what parts are needed to make them run or turn them into a parts donor....most of the time it’s replace or add anything that will allow water into the motor while being pressure washed, I Generally won’t work on a new truck till it’s had a washing or two…there is just to much sand that falls in your face and gets into everything your trying to work on, also allows me to do the visual inspection at the same time.

jake20

I've heard somewhere that buying something for the first time takes longer, and subsequent purchases should be quicker since you're already in their database. Don't know how much merit that statement has to it, especially if RWH has been waiting as long as he says a few posts ago. To me it all seems completely random, who knows. Need someone on the inside at govplanet to tell us all about it :p

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've heard somewhere that buying something for the first time takes longer, and subsequent purchases should be quicker since you're already in their database. Don't know how much merit that statement has to it, especially if RWH has been waiting as long as he says a few posts ago. To me it all seems completely random, who knows. Need someone on the inside at govplanet to tell us all about it :p
I think Yermo is the worst. I bought a truck in 2021 and 1 in 2022 and they took almost 4 months. 2nd truck wasn’t any faster.

jake20

I think Yermo is the worst. I bought a truck in 2021 and 1 in 2022 and they took almost 4 months. 2nd truck wasn’t any faster.
Haven't had the pleasure of dealing with Yermo, Albany GA was great though. Trucks were picked up and on the way to me without any interaction from the Govplanet yard there, the shipper/broker I chose apparently hauls 400+ of them out of there every year. Paid a little more than the cheapest bidder but my experience was great and almost literally seamless.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haven't had the pleasure of dealing with Yermo, Albany GA was great though. Trucks were picked up and on the way to me without any interaction from the Govplanet yard there, the shipper/broker I chose apparently hauls 400+ of them out of there every year. Paid a little more than the cheapest bidder but my experience was great and almost literally seamless.
Yermo pickup is great. I never had a problem. I was told that they wait to send stuff in bundles and I think that’s where the wait comes into play

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks