• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Current EUC Wait Time

jake20

I can confirm that anything that’s Army is much quicker. My generator had its SF97 mailed a day or two after I received the unit. DLA seems to have a much differently refined customer service process compared to the USMC. I’ve called DLA before and they seem to be on top of things in general.

mccullek

Anyone have an update on USMC EUC times?
I bought a HMMWV back in October out of Texas. I had my EUC approved the very same day. I figured it would take weeks from what I was hearing, but no, the same day it was approved. I had the HMMWV sitting in my yard in 3 days from purchase. It did take a couple of months to get the SF97 though. I haven't tried to register it yet, but will do that soon now that I have it running and driving really well.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought a HMMWV back in October out of Texas. I had my EUC approved the very same day. I figured it would take weeks from what I was hearing, but no, the same day it was approved. I had the HMMWV sitting in my yard in 3 days from purchase. It did take a couple of months to get the SF97 though. I haven't tried to register it yet, but will do that soon now that I have it running and driving really well.
Same here with the Army stuff but the USMC goes through a different DLA office and different processing times.

mccullek

Same here with the Army stuff but the USMC goes through a different DLA office and different processing times.
I had heard stories of people waiting months, but I didn't realize it was service related. I figured it was all from the same government agency. I learn more about this stuff every day. Grateful for this board and its members for how much they have helped me towards getting my two machines up and running and operating properly as designed.

Autonomy_Lost

Well my last update was that my SF97 was sent in a batch to USMC on 10/26/22. I decided to be patient and not ask for any updates for 4 months.

Well today I ran out of patience and asked for another update. Guess what? They have my paperwork sitting in their office and it will ship today!

Wonder how long they've been sitting on it for?

spankybear

Guess I should add my time line... 16 days for the USMC hmmwv out of Barstow (Yermo)

Won 2-8-2023
EUC (emailed) sent in 2-9-23
govplanet acknowledged 2-10-23
Submitted to TSC 2/16/23
Approved 2-24-2023
On truck today for delivery in the next few days...

Now how long for the SF97?

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Won 2-15-2023
EUC (emailed) sent in 2-17-23
govplanet acknowledged 2-17-23
Submitted to TSC 2/21/23
Approved 3-3-2023

Not bad. Not great but not bad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks