• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Current M35A2 Prices?

kenn

I read the rules and didn't see anything specifically stating this was "off limits" so here goes. I've been looking for a clean deuce either whole or bobbed for a while now. Hardtop, cargo bed, hopefully with assisted steering already done and some restoration as I'd like to drive it as soon as I get it. It seems like solid specimens are north of $10K which seems insane but perhaps I'm wrong. Have they gone up crazy-like just like everything else?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I read the rules and didn't see anything specifically stating this was "off limits" so here goes. I've been looking for a clean deuce either whole or bobbed for a while now. Hardtop, cargo bed, hopefully with assisted steering already done and some restoration as I'd like to drive it as soon as I get it. It seems like solid specimens are north of $10K which seems insane but perhaps I'm wrong. Have they gone up crazy-like just like everything else?
5k to 20k.

Just depends on condition and location and what someone is willing to pay for one.

ldmack3

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't forget to add transport. Moving mine from PHX to North Central Idaho was $2,000, the best price I could find. I debated flying down and driving back but the cost of the ticket, fuel, motels, meals plus driving a 50yo vehicle unknown to me made the shipping cost worth it.

kenn

I need to decide, for sure, which direction. I'd be happy with a clean bobbed deuce, but I wouldn't kick a bobbed 5 ton out of bed for eating crackers. I just need to be patient, I guess, until the right truck comes along. There was a stellar one in the classifieds that was a recent boyce and I couldn't get in touch with him before he sold it.

HDN

I need to decide, for sure, which direction. I'd be happy with a clean bobbed deuce, but I wouldn't kick a bobbed 5 ton out of bed for eating crackers. I just need to be patient, I guess, until the right truck comes along. There was a stellar one in the classifieds that was a recent boyce and I couldn't get in touch with him before he sold it.
If you have the time, take it :)