• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Current values for nonrunner m35a2 or “unknown conditions”.

Hello all, it looks like the deuces are getting old enough there are more and more out there offered up that are nonrunners or unknown conditions. What’s a fair price for one that’s like that and been sitting with all major systems need at least some type of work to get going safely? Obvious body issues but easily repaired. I have time, tools, mechanical know how and with enough time some money.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just sold a winch truck with a bad air pack for $2500 and threw in my nice looking M105.

Had a little cab rot by bottom/front both doors.

It ran and had been stored for the last 14 years.

ToddJK

I think the price will vary. It's hard to say without a back story on that specific truck. If it just sat for 20 years, that's something completely different than something that was running and there was a large pop that killed the engine so here it sat ever since.

If the truck is in good condition, then I would say it's worth more than one that's partially rotted away.

Imo, if it's a normal, common variant of the M series, I wouldn't go over $3k for the truck itself. If it's a rare model M series or something that's not as common, perhaps $4-5k depending on that specific model and condition. You go over $4k, then imo, it's worth the extra $1-4k to find a running M35.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks