• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Custom Bob, 50 Cal, Flames out dual stacks , hummer front end, custom bumpers

jspinks

Look on my photo album for more pics. We made this truck specifically to raise funds for our non-profit so we could Impact our military that are in personal crisis. To us it's all about helping our Vets coming home from Iraq and Afghan. This truck was make to look totally different with a front end similar to a hummer. Chrome wrap around grill. Cat walk and over head light bar. 50 cal machine gun on top. Hide-a-way seat that didn't waste space in the bed. Six inch left with 1400 Super Single Goodyear tires. Diamond plated dual steps. Hand made front and rear bumpers. 4 Overhead super bright LED lights. Grenade shift knob. It only had 16,000 miles and drove perfect. All new dash plates and all new gauges and new lights and lens. Tons of extras. See even more pictures and information on our web site at: OSU Tour - The Spirit of Entertainment

Attachments

Last edited:

jspinks

Yah the scratch resistant textured paint that mud just falls off of and won't scratch going through brush, the 6 inch lift for more ground clearance, the larger super single 1400 tires that are much better in mud, the additional 8 super bright LED lights that blind your path now. the overhead walk way and headache rack to mount your gear and hangs guns from, the front seat that fits like a comfortable glove, the tow bar that will fit any trailer on the planet instead of just a pindle hook, custom mirrors that see behind you much better than the stock ones, the high hidden seat that would be great for deer hunting or riding around hog hunting. Just for show huh?

Atomic

Well thanks for building to support the troops. I'll be frank and say loose the chrome or paint it black. It just doesn't seem right. Other than that you have a fine looking truck and we can tell that thought and prepration went in to making it look good. Again thanks for helping out with the troops. [thumbzup]

Kohburn

I actually like how the hummer brush guard fits - but I think I would also bedline that black to match the rest of the truck.

some cool mods.

Kohburn

I just noticed that the front window frame is no longer detachable but a solid blended part of the cab. was that a structural change to support the roof rack?

XJSKINS

Thanks for supporting the troops, while the system is doing better to take care of those in need, it is important for the masses to understand and assist.

BUT why is the dude holding the rifle only in socks?

BLK HMMWV

Wondering what OSU stands for. Can't find it on the site you linked to.
I'm all for helping the troops.
Find it odd that you chose those three letters only reversed from what were all used to seeing.

BH

Heavysteven

Yah the scratch resistant textured paint that mud just falls off of and won't scratch going through brush, the 6 inch lift for more ground clearance, the larger super single 1400 tires that are much better in mud, the additional 8 super bright LED lights that blind your path now. the overhead walk way and headache rack to mount your gear and hangs guns from, the front seat that fits like a comfortable glove, the tow bar that will fit any trailer on the planet instead of just a pindle hook, custom mirrors that see behind you much better than the stock ones, the high hidden seat that would be great for deer hunting or riding around hog hunting. Just for show huh?
And the windshield wipers........

Doubled

Wow!! You did a awesome job and for a great cause. I like the way you opted to add all the extras that would appeal to the masses.

Double D says. "Those that criticize and condemn usually are not capable either by talent, creativity or funds"

Sweet Truck!!! :beer:

PS: There gonna hate my 5 ton mod. :mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks