• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cutting Dropside

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Very nice, Spicer :beer: We want more pics! :D

We were wondering if you went crazy out in your barn trying to figure out how to make the trailer a powered unit

rofl

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you planning on adding the BBS wheels stacked by the wall and some blazer axles ?:p

On a serious note I would like to see the completed vehicle.

Chuck

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SETOYOTA said:
Are you planning on adding the BBS wheels stacked by the wall and some blazer axles ? :p Chuck
ROTFL :lol: Good one Chuck. I wonder what ever happened to that deuce in Cali.

What other mods are you planning Tom? 52" michelins?

spicergear

Thanks fellas, it is good to be back although it's still only here and there-

I'll definately post more pics when I have them or when it's on the truck. I had access to a dump type box that a friend of mine who's since passed away had built. Thought hard about that but just thought the shortened dropside would be much more militaresque...so to speak.

I have figured out the necessary parts for the big dumb 'drive trailer' deal but at the moment funds are way short and it's looking to be est $500 min to get that together. Big hit is a special John Deere driveshaft that has almost the power and rpm (yeah, I did say almost) requirements that would be needed. It's all out the window, however, if tire size changes so it's not the biggest hurry of a project.

Yep, still have the Viper. Those are the 18" BBS wheels with the sticky race rubber on it. Hoping sometime this year I'll get to beat the hell out it on a sanctioned track.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks