• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CX-10613 cable

Yaivenov

So I'm plodding along with getting my radio and VIC-1 hooked up. Unfortunately this project got massively slowed down due to disposable income levels dropping off (selling off a couple items I don't really use to help fund this through to finish).

There is a cable that is being excessively elusive. The CX-10613 that connects from vehicle power to the MX-7777. I can't seem to locate them at the usual venues, does anyone have a line on this cable or perhaps directions for fabricating a suitable replacement?

Sevo

Just a warning, Be sure to wire yours correctly. If not you can smoke the vic-1. If you do not have the manual please get one.

papakb

wiring

I've done military radios for a long time and the easiest way to remember how to wire the plugs is "ships always run Aground". Simple but effective in 99% of installations.