• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Czech army kitchen trailer

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While shooting pics and video during a fish harvest of one of the fish ponds around here, I noticed this kitchen trailer. made some pics to share here. Actually, would not mind having one. :beer::beer:

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
There was a very good thread on these trailers not long ago. I've considered getting one to use for making stews at various events and for really special times where ETOH is allowed, gluhwein.

Anyone have an update on the cost of one of these here in the states now-a-days?

And what is the minimal size vehicle needed to move one?

OLDCHEV4X4

I saw one very similar to this at the 'Battle of the Bulge' reenactment at Fort Indian Town Gap. It was German and they have used it the past couple years I have been there. One of the young German soldiers was complaining about having to clean it.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Robo where you are at I think they are called a polní kuchyne, German = Gulaschkanone. I lot easier to find in Europe that over here. I have been trying for years to find a goulash cannon for sale here. I was lucky when I found a tfk 250 feldküche and bought it.

polní kuchyn
https://www.google.com/search?q=Poln%C3%AD+kuchyn%C4%9B+PK+vz.+26&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=eJ6KUMHeCYTc2gW9tYGgAQ&biw=1600&bih=713&sei=e56KUKrsFabi2AXDhYGYBw

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFp5-vdAc2s[/media]

Last edited:

Ripcord01

I had a website bookmarked on my old laptop. It was an overseas military auction site. They are very cool. Maybe time to do a conversion of a gen trailer frame.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks