• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

D day pumkinpatch west

deuceaid

Banned
This is an invite to all MV people on the west coast, and all others in the area at that time. September 2010. we need a west coast rally,,,I am tired of watching eastcoast brothers haveing fun and I cant go because of the distance or money. I would like to host an mv rally on 400 acres of property, but dont know if anyone is willing to show up?

Does anyone want to go? no electricity, maybe some rank water, definitly some good times,,, deuceaid,,

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, you just missed the fall Dirtbag trip. I'd be up for it. Will there be trail rides? Got a shootin' range/area. Me no scared about no water...i'm a dirtbag!!

deuceaid

Banned
well ,Will, I'm not shure about a shooting range( love the idea) but space is limited, etc
rank water means camping without freash water,,,but I think I could provide a good mud pit. step hillclimbs are in order. a parade with a few thousand spectators,, no problem!
lots of easy and hard parking! Maybe even a deep pit bbq!

I would like to know just how many people would be interested in going to Yucaipa for a good time,,,,and then maybe up to Oakglen for some more fun( maybe a civil war reactment, which is held there)....Jason

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Keep this up toward the top. A mess of people should chime in.

deuceaid

Banned
its socal,,, I dont want to offend anyone,,,but people in the san fran/ sacrometo area think that that is nor cal,,,,,when you get up to Redding etc, You learn about NorState'ers, and again people in santa maria san luis think that is mid state........go look at a map,,,dont get lost on enemy lines.. 92399 or 92373

deuceaid

Banned
Sorry I havent posted latly, its the busy season here at the Christmas Tree Farm! But I do have to say the deep pit BBQ went Very Well. I think we could cook 140 puonds of beef with no problems(had to do a test run on this pit) posts will pick up in January...

Jason

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We're there, Dude! Hannibal says sign me up. I just hope it won't conflict with the Prius Owners of Northern California Rally in Berkley (JK:twisted:).

Last edited:

tractor

I would go. If I have a weasel and restored I would bring it but my Dodge Wcs are questionable. I know they could do it but are half way trailer queens.

deuceaid

Banned
Trailer queens are welcome ( Just no berkley prius's --because I want to convert them into a backup genset) I am timing this with our old tractor show, which means we have static displays etc... I also want to get a restored WW2 AAA searchlight in the mix... Jason

deuceaid

Banned
well its not in a city,,,(well kind of),,,we are in the outer regions of the lame city trying to call itself yucaipa.....it was a nice town until the local unelected officials ran it into the dirt...I hope they burn in ****....
.....I shouldnt say that as a christan,,,but then again I have freedom of speach, and free will.......or do I?

as CO of this event I need some feedback from the front line,,who is willing to show up early ( friday noon or so) and help with the DEEP PIT BBQ? and I would also like to know who would be showing up late,,,,because I want to fire up a searchlight to guide friends into home base....

deuceaid

Banned
I still need input, ,,so far it seems only about 7 people want to show up!( thats even Better, we can have a better deep pit BBQ that way), and more fun in general ( camping etc)...

73's Jason

Sparkie

Hi;
On 12-12-09 I ran into your blog, it sounded great and asid "I'm in".
As I read more it seems that most of you have duce & a halfs or bigger.
I will be at the Arlington Air Show the week before(I live in Sherwood Oregon)
and would like to join you.
Would my little runt (M151A1) be sollowed up by my big brothers??
For a view of my "Quarter Pounder" go to: www.vietnamjeep.com
I will be pulling it in a22 'tralier with a Motor Home.

Personal email: ronk8@q.com

Sparkie

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks