• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

D ring size

niferous

Are you sure about that? What width were you looking at? As far as I know Northern Tool only carries up to a 3/8 in shackle. While the inside width is 1-1/4 in the inside mouth width is only 9/16 in.

If you are looking good shackles I am a distributor for Crosby and can get 1 in shackles for a good price. Specs for it are below. I like the screw pin type because they are very easy to install and use. Crosby makes good shackles too and these are galvanized and made in America.

A Crosby 1" screw pin type shackle should run $34.50 a piece plus actual UPS shipping.

I can also get Columbus MC Shackles for a good amount cheaper but they are import. Still really good shackles just not American made. They would run $24.76 plus shipping.

A lot of people on here are close to one of our locations so ask and I can let you know if you are and if they have any in stock.

Attachments

Last edited:

bbqfan5909

I will run back by the northern tool this afternoon...but they do make larger ones than 3/8", they just do not advertise them online. Thanks and I will let you know if I need to order some!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks