• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

D ring size

niferous

Are you sure about that? What width were you looking at? As far as I know Northern Tool only carries up to a 3/8 in shackle. While the inside width is 1-1/4 in the inside mouth width is only 9/16 in.

If you are looking good shackles I am a distributor for Crosby and can get 1 in shackles for a good price. Specs for it are below. I like the screw pin type because they are very easy to install and use. Crosby makes good shackles too and these are galvanized and made in America.

A Crosby 1" screw pin type shackle should run $34.50 a piece plus actual UPS shipping.

I can also get Columbus MC Shackles for a good amount cheaper but they are import. Still really good shackles just not American made. They would run $24.76 plus shipping.

A lot of people on here are close to one of our locations so ask and I can let you know if you are and if they have any in stock.

Attachments

Last edited:

bbqfan5909

I will run back by the northern tool this afternoon...but they do make larger ones than 3/8", they just do not advertise them online. Thanks and I will let you know if I need to order some!