• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dallas, OKC and return

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have an old Army buddy near Dallas that is not doing too well. I may go visit him toward the end of August for a few days. On my return trip I'm going to go up the Oklahoma city and see another buddy. I'll be in the Dakota and if anyone has small items that can fit I'll try to help out for some go juice money. My route will be I-59 to Meridian Ms, I-20 to Dallas. I-35 from Dallas to OKC and I-40 back to Memphis and hwy 72 back to here. I'll post exact dates later but I wanted to put this out there in case somebody need Steel Soldiers Express service.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have room for about 18" of the M1009 fiberglass top for Swiss?

If you have time when you get to OKC I would like to buy you a meal (Happy Meal).

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I would chip in to the meal if your stoping for a bit in OKC. With 3 of us you may be able to get something off the dollar menu :wink:
My main reason for stopping in OKC is to visit my buddy so I'll be there a day or so. I would love to visit with some of my SS brothers while I'm there. Elmo and Ellie Mae will be with me.

Needle

If you have time whilst in the Dallas area drop by and see us in Addison (North Dallas, about 3 miles east of I-35E). Its about time for a maintenance run in the Sherman tank, and I dont know if Elmo and Ellie Mae have any Sherman tank time yet! (drop me a PM if interested). r

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have time whilst in the Dallas area drop by and see us in Addison (North Dallas, about 3 miles east of I-35E). Its about time for a maintenance run in the Sherman tank, and I dont know if Elmo and Ellie Mae have any Sherman tank time yet! (drop me a PM if interested). r
I'll be in Plano next weekend dropping some parts off.. I would love to stop by if you are in town.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks