• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dallas Texas HMMWV

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So how did your trucks come to have the MT tires and 12 bolt combat rims? All the trucks from the USMC auction had RTs and 8 bolt rims. Hmm.

sheepdog concept

So how did your trucks come to have the MT tires and 12 bolt combat rims? All the trucks from the USMC auction had RTs and 8 bolt rims. Hmm.
Hum1 actually was a troop carrier with the bench seats and two door etc. When I got it it had the twelve lug wheels mounted cause the guy I got it from said it was cheaper and easier just to put rims with mounted tires on it rather than change out the old wrangler tires that had dry rotted. I have the original wrangler tires on the original rims and all the troop carrier stuff, top, bench seats everything that came with it. - Mark

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sheepdog, just an FYI. This is an MV site and not a gun site. Gun discussions are not allowed.