• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dancing guages

m35a2cowner

While tooling along in the deuce this weekend I noticed at times the dash gauges were acting crazy. Some merely were slow dancing side to side while others were quivering with the speed of a reciprocal saw on its side. While I don't begrudge them a little fun once and a while it would be appreciated if they settled down and performed their intended function. All wires (sending units) appear to be tight and making contact. Any ideas? Isn't there some type of regulator that sends pulses of electricity to the sending units? Thanks

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The deuce dash does not have a dedicated ground wire, but relies on the 1/4 turn fasteners for ground. Clean up the fasteners or add a good ground wire.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks