• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Daryl’s Deuce Resto

Darylfraser

I've seen lots of colors and ideas on different restorations, but that yellow on the clevises and winch chain is different and just pops, looks really good!
Thanks. The inspiration came from the Deuce on the back cover of my much dog eared copy of David Doyle’s Standard Catalog of US MilitaryVehicles and old photos/videos of Vietnam era transportation companies. I’ve noticed lots of small unit non standard markings. The yellow is a gloss version of 33538 insignia yellow. I’ll do the RH door bridge class in the proper flat. This has been loads of fun to paint.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks