• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dash board

rcamacho

Covers are twist lock. Counter clockwise to remove for access to bulbs. They have a tendency to melt so removal may require creative work if so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

papakb

Those covers are available in red, blue, green, and clear, They're not expensive so if yours are melted or broken don't worry about damaging them. Just use a pair of slip joint pliers to turn them counter-clockwise to get them out of their sockets. Suggestion: Replace them with clear lenses that way you can install any color LED bulbs and change colors if you decide to later on.

beehumvee

Hi again,

Thanks for your reply.

Could anybody tell me where to buy just the lens for reasonable price shiiped to spain?

Many thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks