• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dash bulb troubles...

sawgunner1

I replaced my headlight switch. Shazam! All the lights worked.

Then.....

dangit! They stopped again. When I turn the rheostat I can get the voltage gauge light and the courtesy light to work, but only intermittently. When LineX finishes with the interior I'll check it further.

LastFbody

I had the same issue with my turn signal being illuminated constantly with the lights on. Though my front amber light wouldnt run with the headlights on, i could only get it to blink. The issue was the bulb in the turn signal lens itself wasn't making good enough contact due to the socket being damaged. Bent the connector to make good contact on both sides of the bulb and bam! Illuminated turn signal no more and the amber light is on all the time with the headlights like it's supposed to be.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks