• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dash Decal

sf38a1

Does anyone know if this decal is available ? also there was (I think ) a dodge warranty sticker on the dash all so. The warranty sticker was all but gone , but it was a white background,with black lettering. The fasten seat belt I have seen b4 in military vehicles.

Attachments

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The black and white decal is the decal for warn locking hubs , it shows proper locking and unlocking procedure .
they used to be included with the hublocks back in the 70's and 80's. check warns website for availability.

Edit; you may want to go to e-bay and search for seller that goes by ; Left Coast Design he may have them or be able to make them. For the seat belt sticker.

Last edited:

sf38a1

thanks I have the warn locking decal, the black and white decal ,which i think was a dodge warranty decal was on the metal part of the dash next to the tower warning decal . I dont have a picture of it because it was in such bad shape. I will check on the seatbelt one.

I took a picture of the Chrysler Corporation Warranty decal that was on the dashboard of my M882. It was in pretty good shape. I'm not sure if that was what the original poster's question was about but if one needs to duplicate a decal my picture might serve as a base. (I don't know if anyone is currently offering a reproduction decal like this)

I don't think I've ever seen a decal about locking hubs on an M880. As far as I can remember, they were all constant 4-wheel drive and they didn't have locking hubs. The Chevys had locking hubs on the front of course, but I don't remember seeing any locking hub decals on them either - and I drove a lot of CUCVs back in the day as they say when I wore green.

I have the full size picture of the decal. Send me a PM if you want it with your e-mail address.

Attachments

Last edited:

nattieleather

I think one of the members here made a duplicate decal of the warrenty. I know I did a typing up of it in MS Word, but I think he had it actually made.

sf38a1

Thanks for the help . PM sent, I found someone local that can make vinyl decals . I'll see how good they come out. I have to have something to cover the 30 holes in the dash where they mounted all the radio ,sirens and who know what all to the dash :grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks