• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dash Defroster/Vent Options

cg25713

Hello All: I have an 06' M1152 with the large black defroster/heater vent accross the top of the dash which I removed to clean. Is there a less obtrusive aternative I could install. I see on prior models this was integrated inside the dash. Can I do this and how could I accomplish it?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello All: I have an 06' M1152 with the large black defroster/heater vent accross the top of the dash which I removed to clean. Is there a less obtrusive aternative I could install. I see on prior models this was integrated inside the dash. Can I do this and how could I accomplish it?

what you have is the latest and greatest , it’s current production.

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter

There is no { integrated inside the dash } type of A/C duct...as Steve says, its the latest...and there's people looking for that assy.

cg25713

Follow up for y'all on the duct. The adhesive/sealant holding it together so I will have to clean it all out and reseal the top to the bottom. Also, the aluminum adjustable defrost louvers facing the windshield have rusted and are stuck in the halfway position. I'm going to try to get them moving and clean out the rust and hopefully re-instll it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks