• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dash Indicator lens and seal - Where to get replacements?

Gunny65

I looked around at a few military surplus sites and did several searches in this forum (dash indicator lens seal, indicator lens, indicator seal, dash lens, dash light seal, etc). I need to replace all the rubber seals and two lens caps. Could somebody please provide a source for these? Thanks.

Oh, I forgot to add, Eriks military site has them listed but they are out of stock.

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Grainger, but I just go to truck shops, take a lenses with me, if it fits even close, works for me, as long as no light is showing at the dash/lenses seam, the square rings are used on a lot of filters, some garden hose ends use a square O ring, these also fit, to me the end result is what matters, as long as I can get the ring on the lenses and not have the lenses fall though, the O ring is working. The yellow square garden hose square O rings turn black after Ron the Want To Be Painter (so as not to be confused with Zout THE PAINTER) get done trying to be a painter.

Eliteweapons

Where can I get replacement lenses for the dash indicators in my M35A3? My truck won't pass inspection because they say the lights are too dim. Is there a different type of cap or replacement caps I can buy and modify to try to get more light to the gauges without needing to add something under the dash? My caps are dark green and very dark where the light should shine up to the gauge. I found some led bulbs that should be a little brighter but I would like to try different lenses. I cant find a source for them. Anyone know where I can get them?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks