• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dash panel light ideas

Welder Sam

have u installed these? how well do they work? pics would be awesome but they tend to be a major league fail for this purpose. i found some leds for this purpose but quickly went back to my old bulbs cuz the beam was to narrow and made my gauges a dim gray. so im eager to see your results!

10MMGUNNER

The dash lights on my m923 a1 were very dim so to solve this i drilled 1/8 inch holes in the green plastic covers.The bulb covers should be tight, put a mark on the cover that points directly towards the gauge next to it so the light from the bulb will shine throught the 1/8 inch hole and light up the gauge next to it. Drill the holes close to the gasket, some of my covers got 4 holes to light up gauges, they are nice and
bright now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks