• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dash plates

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TNJ doesn't have all the winch plates. We need dataplates.net to make a complete set.....

jasonjc

Has anyone haerd from that new place (can't rember the name) lately?? One of the members here was having costom plates made by them.

3dAngus

We've worked with dataplates.net in making some all new plates for us.
He has been very good and helpful, and continues to make new plates as we send in our old ones. He replicates them very well and is very helpful.
If you have an old faded plate that needs replacing, and he has not done it before, I would recommend you contact him and let him make the first.

We all benefit from it. His prices are reasonable and competitive. I have worked with him to make about 8 or so and there are plenty of other vehicles out there needing them.

goldneagle

We've worked with dataplates.net in making some all new plates for us.
He has been very good and helpful, and continues to make new plates as we send in our old ones. He replicates them very well and is very helpful.
If you have an old faded plate that needs replacing, and he has not done it before, I would recommend you contact him and let him make the first.

We all benefit from it. His prices are reasonable and competitive. I have worked with him to make about 8 or so and there are plenty of other vehicles out there needing them.
He just did a replacement data plate for my M923. I sent him a high definition scan of it and he did a great job of duplicating it. The new one looks better than the original. I highly recommend him. (Dataplates.net)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks