• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dash Trim piece - where to get it?

rhinob

Hello -

Looking for the passenger side long trim for my dash. Anyone know where I can find one? Search the forum, didn't see anything that helped. Tried the usual parts sources and they're either not listed, they don't have them, or I just didn't find them.

Thanks much....

ralbelt

I got mine from a member that was parting one out. A few of the plastic mounting studs were broken but it works. LMC has a few in their catalog that would look pretty good.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any of the truck restoration companies should have them.

LMCtruck.com
JCWhitney.com
classicparts.com
many others

It is a standard part. Nothing special.

You will want one without air conditioning

Last edited:

rhinob

Classic Truck Parts has them. Just google it.
They have them, but they're not the original type. I might have to go this route as they're the only company I've found the offers the w/o A/C option (no vent holes). I could paint the aluminum black or OD if this is my only option.

rhinob

Any of the truck restoration companies should have them.

LMCtruck.com
JCWhitney.com
classicparts.com
many others

It is a standard part. Nothing special.

You will want one without air conditioning
We have a winner! Classicparts.com had the bits I needed. Just had to dig a bit. Thanks much to everyone for their input!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks