• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Data Plate Goodness

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks great. Now if they would restock the M715 plates.....:cry:

m109guy

I want a set for the M109A3 and the M35A2.

It would be nice if he actually replied to emails though. I have sent him 3-4 in the last couple of months. He only responded to the first one and told me to email him back in a week or two. All the others got no response.

I guess I will have to keep trying.

emr

It would be nice for a set to be made in the original red for the guys who are doing the Vietnam details on there trucks, the gold os not correct I believe. i would love a set of the red ...

steelandcanvas

It would be nice if he actually replied to emails though. I have sent him 3-4 in the last couple of months. He only responded to the first one and told me to email him back in a week or two. All the others got no response. I guess I will have to keep trying.
Same here, some say you have better luck by faxing him. Haven't tried that yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks