• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Data plate needed

Texjun

M101.jpgM116.jpg

Requesting some Data Plate Help!

I have given up hearing from David Kelone at MV Data Plates as well as everyone one else on SS.

From the Threads I have seen on Data Plates everyone are talking about a new source for Data Plates.

I contacted Greg Knoyle at Data Plates.Net in Missoula, MT.

The M35 guys seem very happy with his work, but the only thing he has no stock he makes plates as ordered but his turn time and price seems to surprise everyone.

The only thing is he requires an old plate for sizing and scanning, once plate is scanned and sized he can edit any of the info.

My problem is my old M101 (curved brake handles) and M116 plates are gone but someone had the foresight to stamp and write the Manufacture, Serial Number, Delivery Date and Vehicle ID, in some hidden places so all is not lost.

What I am proposing is that, If anyone would be willing to loan the M116, M116AI, M116A2, or M116A3 and M101, M101A1, M101A2, M101A3 Plates to Mr. Greg Knoyle at Data Plates.Net he and I will assure that they will be returned.

He needs them so that they can be sized and scanned and then he can supply made to order Plates for a very reasonable price, because once in computer he can make all M116 and M101 Models.

Please PM me Michael Guidry SS Handle (Texjun) or call me 940-783-2454

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need to dig around in the company vehicle. Pretty sure I have a new M101A2 or M101A3 data plate in there.

svanhorn

I have an A1 plate I would be willing to loan, as long as he will make me one. I have been trying to get in touch with David as well.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found this if it helps. It was perfectly flat when it went in the trunk a few years ago, not so much now! 20131218_173123.jpg

Texjun

That is great, how do you which to get it to Data Plates .Net, would like to send it directly or send it to me and I will work with Data Plates .Net ????

Texjun

To bad about the missing M116 Plate but some one has come forward with M116A3 Plate,

How would you like to get your M101 Plate to Data Plates. Net , send it directly or send it to me and then I will work with Data Plates. Net ?????

Texjun

No up date still waiting for M116 Data Plate that is in the mail but as of yesterday it has not appeared, I have your plate and then once M116 Plate arrives I will express mail out.

What is your time line?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would gladly send mine but it's so faded I don't think it would do any good. I will definitely buy a M101A1 plate when available.