• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Data plate

Levi75

Hello, and thank you all for your help with my other questions!

I am finally getting back to looking up the TMs for my duece. I found 2 data plates but one has an NSN # that doesn't match any of the TMs, and the other one lists the TMs. If these are the correct data plates for this truck, are these what your data plates look like it, and what you are referring to when you say "data plate"?

One of the plates says -209- in the middle and ones previous listed on answers to my questions said -361-. All the other #s are the same. What is the difference between these TMs (209 & 361)?

Thank you again,
Levi

Attachments

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello, and thank you all for your help with my other questions!

I am finally getting back to looking up the TMs for my duece. I found 2 data plates but one has an NSN # that doesn't match any of the TMs, and the other one lists the TMs. If these are the correct data plates for this truck, are these what your data plates look like it, and what you are referring to when you say "data plate"?

One of the plates says -209- in the middle and ones previous listed on answers to my questions said -361-. All the other #s are the same. What is the difference between these TMs (209 & 361)?

Thank you again,
Levi
The 1st data plate is for a Hunter heater , probably added . The 2nd is correct the -209 is a older version of the TM's , Both sets can be found here : https://www.steelsoldiers.com/threads/tms-for-the-deuce.77607/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks