• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Data plates for the M34 in brass

FrankUSMC

I just found a small supply (10) of data plates that I had for the M34. They are very early ones because there is no were to stamp a date on them and they are marked 1950.....did they make the m34 in 1950? they are 10 inches long and just over 2 inches wide. They are also made of brass not the aluminum.
So, was the M34 made in 1950?
Thanks.
One of the few, Frank

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, the g742 was first fielded in '50. I have one of the matching S/N plates. Please let me know if you would like to sell one.

dg

FrankUSMC

dg
I see were the aluminum ones sell for $20.00, so how about $20.00 (plus a little for shipping) for a brass one? These are NOS with nothing stamped into them. So, you would have to have your trucks infromation put on it, or just leave plank as a early 1950 M34 data plate to show your truck friends. If not 100% happy, I will refund you your money.
One of the few, Frank

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks