• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Davey 7MC2-A Assistance

AMDOOR

I have a Davey 7MC2-A compressor that I purchased from GL. I had hoped to use it for sandblasting. I worked on it and got the Hatz 2G30 engine running. The compressor will only produce about 50 PSI. Do any of you know anything about this compressor or where I can get parts. Davey closed their operations that supplied the military. Any help or words of wisdom would be appreciated.

goldneagle

Not enough info. What happens when it reaches 50 PSI? got any pictures of the unit? Are you following the proper procedure for running the compressor? Might be the unloader valve.

Tobiasinla

Any help or words of wisdom would be appreciated.
Did you see this guy / post yet in the trailer section?

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?96101-Davey-Ingersoll-Rand-Air-Compressor

Looks like you might have it handled already. I purchased the disc on ebay I believe it was. Part# for compressor tech manual is 86290-1 NSN 4310-01-370-6351 Engine is Part#00031000 no NSN. Guy's are taking these diesel engines and installing them in motorcycles. They get 100 mpg. Hatz 2G30 early Model 2G40 newer but I believe they are the same.
I have some old auction pictures to post for info and reference, but they need some work since I cannot figure out how to save from GL anymore.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks