• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dayton Quaker Steak and Lube Events (2013)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another bump for next week.

Unfortunately Miss Ohio is in Atlantic City for this one since Miss America moved back there this year.

Oh well, I'll wear a Speedo if you think it will help. It should since TTYF gets a cut of beer sales and no one would want to see me that way unless they were drunk.

jw4x4

There is not enough alcohol anywhere for that. I will bring a tarp and some duct tape. Your post reminds me of the Southern Comfort commercial. "Be Comfortable", but not that comfortable.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
With all the hard work the two of you did painting it you have to be there to show it off.

:)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
JW and I will be there for sure tonight.

Unless I get stung or bitten or a CUCV runs over me or well you get the picture...

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Attendance

212sparky and Lindsay Deuce
Rrepik and Myla (sp?) Deuce
JW4x4 M932A1
Jayco36REQS M923A1
SWBradley1 XM813 (Yes, the little 5-ton that could.)

Thank you to all that came out. It seemed like we had more trucks than bikes............even though it was raining early in the day it cleared before 3 and it was perfect. I don't know about anyone else's truck but mine purred like a kitten all the way over and back. Albeit a big kitten. :) I like to so much I drove her to work today for the first time. (72 mile round trip)

Goat was there from the Full Throttle Saloon (Sturgis and the TV show) for those who care about things like that.

It was a good time to swap BS stories with SS friends.

rrepik

jw thanks for the compliments. We enjoyed the night. Myla (wife) took the night off work so we could stay as long as we wanted. We enjoyed seeing everyone else's trucks too. Fun trip home, rain , stop at a Walmart, another adventure.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:) I like to so much I drove her to work today for the first time. (72 mile round trip)

It was a good time to swap BS stories with SS friends.
It does look like a great time of fellowship. Haha Steve, I got you beat. My trip is 75 miles. Oh wait, nevermind. Comparing apples to oranges. My trip is 75 miles each direction.