• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DB2 Guide Stud Removal

adf5565

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am in the process of adjusting the fuel screw on the injection pump. However, I am trying to remove the guide stud and it is putting up quite the fight. I’ve put a lot of force on it and it still hasn’t broke free, and now my allen is fitting loose. It’s not quite stripped yet but I don’t think I have many moves left.

Any suggestions on getting this loose? I didn’t think the IP fuel adjustment was going to cause me problems so Ive already installed the pump. But as I’m adding the turbo I believe I either have to figure out how to make the adjustment or get a different pump which allows me to.

Seems like lately if something can go wrong it will go wrong.
691BCB8E-675D-4F7D-8F9B-3AB91900F775.jpeg

87cr250r

The brand of allen wrench matters. For L keys Bhondus and Wera are the best performers. Wera has a relieved design that is less likely to strip the screw.