• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dc/ac inverter

gasman

Just installed my new 24 volt dc/110 volt ac inverter in my CUCV. I used the 24 volt auxillary on the passenger side rear seat area. I now have 3000 watts of modified sine wave power. 6000 watts surge and 28.9 amps to each outlet on the ac side. I purchased my inverter from invertersrus, yes that is truly a real online site. 289.95 for the 2500 watt version. Mine even came with the remote control. I highly recommend this site to anyone wanting ac power in their rig. Gasman

gasman

So far works great no power surges. input voltage is 20 -30 so output stays flat..,using it for standby power in case of shtf and of course camping in the rough

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks