• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dead crank switch

Obviously dead crank means turning the engine over without a firing up but can somebody further educate me as to what this switch does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It does just that. I normally use it to cycle coolant and oil after changing both. It also helps to diagnose if you have starting concerns (like if you can't start from the switch.... but it cranks from this switch).

Bmxenbrett

You can also use it to keep the set from being started to a unknowing operator...so if your set dosnt do anything. Look there.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I always keep my machines at the OFF position, as it will kill all functionality at the panel (so in case a switch was left on, or a panel light, or something stupid... won't be running down the battery without my knowledge).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks