• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deal of a lifetime on a deuce

willey10

well he got right back to me here it is.Dear willey10,

Not sure i am not professional but can ask the guy who works on it. I will have to get photos to you on gun boxes and interrior.

- djnosef

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Geez, guys, really. I was all pumped up about buying my first Deuce and almost hit the BuyItNow button and you come up with all these comments. Now I am a shaking wreck, not knowing what to do. Sure an 8-cylinder Multi must be better than the standard 6 that all you guys have? You jealous, or what? :grin:

goldneagle

Did anyone see the Mustang Cobras in his other auctions? At least in those sales he shows the engine compartment open. If he owns these cars you would think he would know how to read the odometer! Maybe he is a rapper or musician dumb as hell but with lots of money. If anyone is near Memphis they can ask to see the truck or cars in person and see what his reply is.:roll:

ems4ty

Geez, guys, really. I was all pumped up about buying my first Deuce and almost hit the BuyItNow button and you come up with all these comments. Now I am a shaking wreck, not knowing what to do. Sure an 8-cylinder Multi must be better than the standard 6 that all you guys have? You jealous, or what? :grin:
:funny: I was almost thinking the same thing! :-D:-D:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks