• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deal or no deal?

84cucv1ton

didnt really read them. that seems like a lot of coin to me. just got a set of 3/4 ton ready to bolt in. 8 lug 10b front axle. 14bff rear axle. they are from a 80 k20. for 400 bucks. look around im sure you could do better then those prices.

TOBEXA

Chevy rearend ,3/4 ton Dana 60 410 ratio, 8 lug ,(rear) EXLNT. COND. limited slip, FACTORY LOCKER COMPLETE WITH BRAKES

$250

can i put that in my 1009?

AJMBLAZER

First one seems to be confused as to what he has as there was no 14 bolt front axle and at any rate they never came under the Blazers.
Second one seems like a decent price for a 14FF rear axle. Beef, beef, and more beef and should bolt into your M1009.
Third link doesn't work for me.
Rear Chevy Dana 60...it's either from before 1973 or they're confused as to what it is. At any rate it's a waste as you can find plenty of 3/4 ton 14FF's for the same price. Wouldn't bolt in either.

Westech

CPL
I have seen and Installed a couple 6 lug 14 bolt full floater axles. I thought it was a load of **** till I had a customer want me to install his on his 95 Chevy 1/2 ton. now its not a factory unit but a drive train shop can build them.

AJMBLAZER

6 lug 14FF's have been around forever but yeah, they've always been custom made either with special hubs or just milling down the hubs.

In the 88-98 body style trucks there was the 6 lug 14SF axle but it was only in that body style and it obviously wasn't a front axle or a full floater. They're good upgrades for a half ton but on a M1009 or K5/K10 you have to move the perches and shock mounts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks