• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

December 2023 MV of the Month Nomination Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weldman

Decommissioned
Staff member
Welcome to the December 2023 MV of the Month Nomination Thread!

To submit a nomination the rules are :

1. - You may nominate your own vehicle only. Do not nominate vehicles not owned by you.

2. - ONE good photo must be submitted with your nomination.
PLEASE POST ONLY ONE PICTURE AND NOT A LINK OR VIDEO!!!

3. - Previous winning vehicles from the current year cannot be re-nominated.

4. - One vehicle nomination per member per month unless you nominate another member's vehicle...not your own. You can ONLY nominate ONE of your own. (It's to keep things fair).

5. - Nominations will close at 18:00hrs (6 PM) on 14 December 2023 and the "Vote Thread" will open as soon as the boss can open it. All times listed are Mountain Standard Times.

6. - Please do not "campaign" for your favorite MV on THIS thread...wait for the "Vote Thread" then have at it!!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well @Weldman i guess you know who must want his stuff on every page of the 2024 calendar ! ME ME ME on every page ! He will have them in every room of his house on all 4 walls with a candle burning under each one so even at night you have to see them like a shrine ! Even in the bathroom while your sittin on the pot ! He will wallpaper the mailbox at the street so the mailman has to look at it every day ! Have his pick-up truck wrapped with all the pages from the calendar ! Have t-shirts made ! We have created a monster ! LMAO !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh hell naw you just put that picture back up there where it was ! You aint bailing on me ! Im gona have my hands full with puppy killers cult following and @ToddJK i feel sure is harboring thoughts of iLL will towards the competition ! Dont be a CHICKEN ! If you bail im going to start running real estate adds in california for how great and cheap it is to live next door to you and they can be just like YELLOWSTONE the tv show ! And they can come over a couple times a day and tell you what your doing wrong and how they did it back in cali !!!!!

Last edited:

Weldman

Decommissioned
Staff member
Oh hell naw you just put that picture back up there where it was ! You aint bailing on me ! Im gona have my hands full with puppy killers cult following and @ToddJK i feel sure is harboring thoughts of iLL will towards the competition ! Dont be a CHICKEN ! If you bail im going to start running real estate adds in california for how great and cheap it is to live next door to you and they can be just like YELLOWSTONE the tv show ! And they can come over a couple times a day and tell you what your doing wrong and how they did it back in cali !!!!!
I didn’t want to win by default due to lack of competition, so I took it down. Good luck on picking more crazier neighbors than what I got, out of 104 acres no one is near, 650 acre BLM next to me and I’m on a dead end road. Already have a property that’s vacant next to me owned by Californians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks