• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Declutch Circuit on m816

madsam

I have been looking for a good diagram in the manuals for the declutching circuit. I see ome of the pipes, but not the whole circuit from the back winch to the clutch. I had a leak and bad valve in the back near the winch controls. I fixed the valve, I thought, but the clutch seems to be "declutching". Does anyone have or know where to find a diagram of the whole circuit?

acetomatoco

Are both your power divider controls on the rear disengaged, and the manual clutch control totally released? Look in the M543A2 manuals for the air circuits if you cannot find it in the 800 series... same setup.

madsam

It turns out that my clutch activating leaver had been hit up and was disingaging the clutch as it is supposed to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks