• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deep South guy and gals

How many would like to meet up for small rally?

• yes count me in!

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Csm Davis

Anytime will be fine most will probably be here for lunch but come anytime Saturday and if you want stay over night that's okay, I can provide some level place to park, would offer room inside but house is being reworked, so camping is fine.

kawkev

A big thanks to Jeff for the day today. I just got home from his place with a few extras in the bed of my truck. I'm ready to head back up there already. Really enjoyed the day picking and looking at all the great stuff there. Thanks again Jeff. Seeya again soon.

Csm Davis

Good hope the wife doesn't beat you up to bad, tell her it's my fault you had to stay so late. Hope everybody had as good of a day as I did and all are welcome back anytime, met some new folks and some that I have known awhile had six or seven people come by had a few that wanted to but life got in the way. So for those that came I hope all had a good time, and those that couldn't, come on by when you can.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had fun meeting new folks and old acquaintances today. I had a great time bruising knuckles, and no alcohol was involved.

GE - I need to appologise for the damage to your trucks fender, bumper and hood, but it should buff out. Just kidding, it runs great and stops better. Sorry you and the others couldn't make it.

goldneagle

I had fun meeting new folks and old acquaintances today. I had a great time bruising knuckles, and no alcohol was involved.

GE - I need to appologise for the damage to your trucks fender, bumper and hood, but it should buff out. Just kidding, it runs great and stops better. Sorry you and the others couldn't make it.
Funny guy! Glad you had fun with my truck. Did you manage to remove the 5th wheel? At least the truck is 1 step closer to being done! Take care.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, It was a good time!

Nice to meet Kevin and see Doug again.

Jeff, thanks for letting us play in the candy store and I hope your wife is doing better quickly.

GoldnEagle, Anytime and If your m923 suddenly is tan instead of green, I don't know anything, nothing at all, not me , no sir................. :)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Sorry PB we didn't slow down enough to take pics Amy would have but she was down in her back and ankle.
I certainly understand that...PLUS...I seem to have a heck of a time keeping up with my lil Kodac camera!

I sincerely hope Amy's back issues clear up soon...I know how that is...been fighting back problems since 1974...and losing...lol!

Anyhoo...throw the Brothers a bone (some pics) when you fellers get together if ya can??

goldneagle

I certainly understand that...PLUS...I seem to have a heck of a time keeping up with my lil Kodac camera!

I sincerely hope Amy's back issues clear up soon...I know how that is...been fighting back problems since 1974...and losing...lol!

Anyhoo...throw the Brothers a bone (some pics) when you fellers get together if ya can??
Would you prefer a picnic basket or porridge?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks