• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Defective GP WAIT LIGHT

leisman7

Recently my GP WAIT LIGHT and Water in fuel lights are no longer turning on when starting up. I checked the GPS and they are cycling propery and truck is starting up with no negative symptoms. The bulbs are still good i checked the bulb connection with the mulimeter im getting .08 on the GP light and nothing on the Water in fuel light. I have the dash apart attempting the trace the circuit with little luck. Anybody have any suggestions I'm debating doing the push button GP modifcation as to avoid any future complications. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad you found it. Sometimes us old farts know what we are talking about. :wink:

Schedule a time to remove all the fuses and clean the fusebox and fuses. Disconnect the batteries first.

leisman7

ha, Thank you, I need to do that soon, i have the dash apart and insturment panel apart this week, plan on tackling that this weeknd. Cleaned all electrical connections under the hood a couple months back. Im also going to do the push button GP modification wear i tap into the blue wire, do you have a recomendation on a good thread/write up that someone has done on this modification.
Glad you found it. Sometimes us old farts know what we are talking about. :wink:

Schedule a time to remove all the fuses and clean the fusebox and fuses. Disconnect the batteries first.