• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC 2020 Buy/Sell

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think you need a little tool box. M373A2 with a new not takeout 25000 lb. S cam air axle. Good shape and in less you want to buy all / any of the plastic storage boxes they do no come with the deal. The steel tool / storage boxes are bolted in and come with. Will deliver to Denton or close to. Also this would make a good ground shop as the trailer unbolts from the undercarriage. Don't tell the wife till after the deal please. Asking $9000.00
1992 M915A2 with DD 60 series 400 hp. Allison four speed. Asking $17000.00 or could make a deal for both tractor and trailer. Ok you do not like the 915 how bout a 1997 MTV that will pull the 373 trailer off road. I through in some better seats, Turbo rebuilt. New oil pan gasket, new oil cooler gasket. Cat coolant. No CTIS but now has full floating oil rear hubs. All hubs serviced and have tools that I did it with. Runs good stops better. New combat wheels and tires. Asking $14000.00

Attachments

Last edited:

Ajax MD

I have a complete set of fiberglass troop seats for a DROP SIDE 5-ton in excellent condition.

I would like to trade for a set of NON drop-side troop seats. I *think* have someone willing to transport the troop seats who will attend this show.

The uprights for the drop-side troop seats are in a different location, so they don't match up on my truck. I prefer to swap if possible, rather than molest these seats to make them fit my truck.

big hoss

In the processes of parting out a 923 ill bring easy to haul items but of anyone can think of something in particular let me know

Things im bringing

Dog bones
Drive Shafts
Radiator
Steering components
"bobber kit" ( front leafs, shackles, shocks)

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
KIMG2535.JPG
Make offer,
5 ton diverter box $5? going to post in the pay it forward if one here takes it by end of week
M35A3 CTIS parts $20? going to post in the pay it forward if one here takes it by end of week
KIMG2512.JPG
AR cutouts
Full size $30
2/3 size $25

Last edited:

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
1009 CUCV parts
class 3 receiver hitch $50
Pintal $10
Spare tire bracket $25
Crank Shaft turned 10/10 $50
Outer door rubbers X 2 $15 ea

Make offers I gotta move the shop hopefully not this stuff.
Is that the swiveling type of pintle hitch? If yes then I'll take it.

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Want to Buy:

• Boarding Ladder for an M1079. It's a different ladder from the standard LMTV/FMTV.
  • Driver's side antenna mount for an FMTV/LMTV
  • Scepter fuel can adapters for suction feed or gravity feed
Up for Sale:

• OE-254 antenna kit, complete ($250), excellent condition
  • Large snatch block, possibly for a wrecker or other large capacity winch cable, ($40)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks